MICHAEL N. STEUCH
Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
SPECIALTY: M&A, equity and debt financings
Michael Steuch is a business lawyer who specializes in M&A, Equity and Debt Financings, and "Outside GC" work. He has extensive experience in counseling companies from their early growth stages through their eventual sale, helping clients with a wide variety of business agreements and corporate governance matters. He also represents many PE groups and strategic acquirers in making acquisitions and investments across a number of different industries, including technology, media and telecom (“TMT”); business services; consumer branded goods (including apparel); healthcare; food and beverage; and manufacturing and distribution (including aerospace and defense). Steuch represents buyers and sellers on structuring and documenting all aspects of mergers and stock/asset acquisitions. He also handles sales of preferred stock, convertible debt and 'retail' common equity; LLC operating agreements; executive employment arrangements and incentive compensation programs; and a variety of IP licenses and JV arrangements.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Corporate Attorney of the Year
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
- Best Places to Work Speaker: Thomas Wingard
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Michael Woronoff
- 2019 Leaders in Law Honoree: Labor & Employment Attorney of the Year
- WHO’S WHO IN LAW - LAWRENCE M. BRAUN
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - MATTHEW WRYSINSKI
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Real Estate Attorney of the Year