Managing Director, Head of Apparel & Lifestyle Brands
Intrepid Investment Bankers
SPECIALTY: Apparel and lifestyle brands
Marvin Padilla is the head of apparel and lifestyle brands at Intrepid. He has more than 17 years of experience advising entrepreneurs and middle-market companies on mergers and acquisitions transactions and other corporate finance activities. He has led transactions in a variety of industries including apparel, footwear, beauty and personal care, branded consumer products, plastics packaging, and automotive aftermarket products. Prior to joining Intrepid, Padilla worked at the Sage Group, where he executed advisory assignments for clients in a variety of branded consumer market segments, with a particular focus on the apparel and personal care sector. Prior to joining Sage, he worked in the Los Angeles office of UBS Investment Bank, where he focused on M&A and restructuring transactions for companies in diverse industries. Previously, he was an investment banker in New York, where he worked for Salomon Smith Barney and, subsequently, Thomas Weisel Partners.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2019 Fashion & Beauty: Trend-Setting Fashion, Beauty, and Lifestyle Brands Attract Capital and Fuel M&A Activity in SoCal
- The Money Book: Eduard Bagdasarian
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Michael Garcia
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Jim Freedman
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Jonathan Zucker
- The Money Book: Jim Freedman
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Adam Abramowitz
- LA 500: Jim Freedman