MARC A. JONES
Loeb & Loeb
SPECIALTY: Complex business transactions and security matters
Marc Jones is a seasoned transactional lawyer with more than two decades of experience handling complex business transactions and securities matters. Jones focuses his practice on private equity and strategic acquisitions, minority investments, venture capital and growth equity financings and joint ventures transactions. He also has extensive experience with corporate governance controversies, recapitalizations and restructurings, executive compensation and incentive equity matters. Select examples of Jones’ prior experience include his work representing a private equity firm in the sale of a portfolio company that provides technology solutions to departments of motor vehicles to another private equity firm. He also represented a family-owned automotive salvage and recycling company in a corporate reorganization, sale of control and joint venture with a large publicly-traded American company and large privately-owned foreign company.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Anna Graves
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: BRIEN KELLEY
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Labor & Employment Attorney of the Year
- 2019 Leaders in Law Honoree: Real Estate Attorney of the Year
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Alison Ressler
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Real Estate Attorney of the Year
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Corporate Attorney of the Year