Kirkland & Ellis
SPECIALTY: Private equity, M&A, corporate securities and finance
Luke Guerra is a partner in Kirkland's corporate group focusing in the areas of private equity, mergers and acquisitions, corporate securities and finance and corporate governance. Guerra represents buyers, sellers, and private equity funds in a variety of corporate transactions, including leveraged buyouts, public and private mergers and acquisitions, equity investments, restructurings and recapitalizations. He previously served as in-house counsel to The Walton Group, a privately owned group of real estate and asset management companies with its U.S. headquarters in Scottsdale, Arizona. Chambers USA recognized Guerra in 2016–2018 in California Corporate/M&A: Private Equity, with sources commenting, “he is very responsive, available all the time, knows the market well and can handle a variety of different matters." He is “someone that you can rely on for answers."
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: LUKE GUERRA
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Michael Woronoff
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: CHRIS WU
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: ANNE KIM
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Jeremy Weitz
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: TANA M. RYAN
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Corporate Attorney of the Year