SPECIALTY: M&A, publicly and privately traded securities, corporate maintenance and formation, corporate finance, and licensing
Jeremy Weitz is a Shareholder and Co-Chair of the Buchalter’s Corporate Practice Group. Weitz’s expertise covers mergers and acquisitions, private equity, publicly and privately traded securities, corporate maintenance and formation, corporate finance, and licensing. He represents clients in a variety of industries, including apparel, retail, beauty, food, entertainment, computer software, e-commerce, aerospace and defense, manufacturing, and investment banking that range in size from small start-ups to multi-billion dollar publicly traded corporations. Weitz routinely serves as outside general counsel for his corporate clients. Weitz represents both buyers and sellers in merger and acquisition transactions. Mr. Weitz’s mergers and acquisitions practice is focused on the middle market with transaction values ranging between $10 million up to $3 billion. Weitz is also Co-Chair of the firm’s Consumer Products Industry Practice Group and former Chair of the firm’s Apparel Industry Practice Group.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Corporate Attorney of the Year
- Jennifer Post
- Fashion & Beauty Awards: Service Provider of the Year Finalist
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: HEALTHCARE ATTORNEYS
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Tanya Viner
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: KEVIN FRIEDMANN
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Kevin Masuda
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Christine Shin