SPECIALTY: M&A, publicly and privately traded securities, corporate maintenance and formation, corporate finance, and licensing
Jeremy Weitz is a Shareholder and Co-Chair of the Buchalter’s Corporate Practice Group. Weitz’s expertise covers mergers and acquisitions, private equity, publicly and privately traded securities, corporate maintenance and formation, corporate finance, and licensing. He represents clients in a variety of industries, including apparel, retail, beauty, food, entertainment, computer software, e-commerce, aerospace and defense, manufacturing, and investment banking that range in size from small start-ups to multi-billion dollar publicly traded corporations. Weitz routinely serves as outside general counsel for his corporate clients. Weitz represents both buyers and sellers in merger and acquisition transactions. Mr. Weitz’s mergers and acquisitions practice is focused on the middle market with transaction values ranging between $10 million up to $3 billion. Weitz is also Co-Chair of the firm’s Consumer Products Industry Practice Group and former Chair of the firm’s Apparel Industry Practice Group.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Tanya Viner
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Corporate Attorney of the Year
- Women of Influence- Health Care: Carol Lucas Shareholder Buchalter
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - JEFFREY KAPOR
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - TANYA VINER
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Tanya Viner
- Fashion & Beauty Awards: Service Provider of the Year Finalist
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: HEALTHCARE ATTORNEYS