Los Angeles Office Managing Partner & Co-Chair, Global Private Equity Practice
Winston & Strawn LLP
As co-chair of Winston’s Global Private Equity Practice, Eva Davis concentrates on U.S. and cross-border complex business transactions with a particular focus on mergers and acquisitions and private equity. As an advisor to strategic and private equity funds and their portfolio companies, she has counseled domestic and international clients in public and private M&A transactions, public and private debt and equity financing transactions, including initial public offerings, and distressed sales and investments in and out of bankruptcy. Davis has served as lead deal counsel and negotiated and completed transactions in industries including aerospace, automotive, business and financial services, consumer products, energy, entertainment, industrials and manufacturing, medical devices, pharmaceutical, retail, semiconductor, software, technology and telecommunications. Her transactional experience includes deals ranging from tens of millions of dollars to more than $1 billion.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Corporate Attorney of the Year
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Christine Shin
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Jeremy Weitz
- G. THOMAS STROMBERG
- Thriving In Their 40's: Ryan Barncastle
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - ARI LANIN
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - ANANT PATEL