Green Hasson Janks
SPECIALTY: Transactional activity, including raising capital, and buying/ selling clients’ businesses
David Horwich has worked as an investment banker and advisor to both public and privately held businesses for the past 25 years. He provides his clients with a focused, integrative and transparent approach. He has advised clients in all facets of transactional activity, including raising capital, and buying and selling their businesses. Over the course of his career he has analyzed more than 2,500 companies of various sizes and industries. Previously, as a banker, he worked with middle market companies that were undergoing capital events, such as an Initial Public Offering, a private placement of capital or follow-on offerings and representing both buyers and sellers of companies. He chaired the Fairness Opinion committee for five years at Van Kasper & Co.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Anant Patel
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Anant Patel
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - ANANT PATEL
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: David Iannini
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Marvin Padilla
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: David Bonrouhi
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Brian Webber
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - JONATHAN BENLOULOU