Holthouse Carlin & Van Trigt LLP
SPECIALTY: Valuation advisory services
Daren Mesrobian joined HCVT to establish and lead its Valuation Advisory Services practice. His practice has served to broaden the service offerings of the firm’s M&A practice. Mesrobian has extensive experience performing valuations of business enterprises, equity securities, and intellectual property for a variety of purposes, including financial (GAAP/IFRS) and tax reporting, mergers and acquisitions planning, gift and estate tax planning, reorganizations and restructurings, capital raising activities, joint venture planning, buy-sell agreements, eminent domain, and stockholder disputes. His industry experience is broad and includes manufacturing, retail, and distribution, with a specialization in food, beverage and agricultural businesses. His project experience also includes the technology, professional services, media and entertainment, and real estate industry sectors. He has addressed complex tax valuation matters for businesses in all phases of the business cycle from start-up to rapidly growing, and mature businesses seeking a liquidity event.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 40 In Their 40's: Andy Torosyan
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Andy Torosyan
- Top Women in Banking: Karen Miles
- 40 In Their 40's: Stacy Yamanishi
- Top Women in Banking: KAREN MILES
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Anant Patel
- 40 In Their 40's: Tony Berkus
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Anant Patel