Green Hasson Janks
SPECIALTY: M&A and financial due diligence consulting
Anant Patel has 25 years of public accounting experience and leads both the Consulting Practice and Transaction Advisory Practice for Green Hasson Janks and is a member of the Executive Committee for the firm. He advises in the area of mergers and acquisitions and provides financial due diligence consulting such as quality of earnings, working capital analysis, EBITDA analysis and projections and deal structuring. Patel has assisted on deals ranging from $20 million to $350 million and is a Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor (CM&AA). He provides audit and accounting, tax and general business consulting services. His industry experience includes closely held companies in food and beverage, entertainment, media and technology, manufacturing, wholesale/distribution, consumer products and real estate. Many of his clients are owned by Private Equity Groups, VCs and institutional investors.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Anant Patel
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: ANANT PATEL
- CFO Awards 2018 Nominees: The Changing Role of a CFO: New Skills for Success
- TOM BARRY
- Tom Barry
- CUSTOM CONTENT: Tax Reform Highlights
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: DONELLA WILSON
- Influential Women in Accounting: DONELLA WILSON