Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
SPECIALTY: Legal advice
For over three decades, co-head of S&C’s Global Private Equity Practice Alison Ressler has worked on blockbuster transactions across the globe and across all industries, resulting in her consistent ranking as one of the top M&A and private equity lawyers in the world. Ressler has worked on a number of impressive matters in the private equity space over the last couple of years, including, including advising Verily Life Sciences LLC, a subsidiary of Alphabet Inc., in a $1 billion investment round publicly announced on January 4, 2019. The purchasers were an affiliate of Silver Lake Partners, an affiliate of Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board, and others. She also counseled California Resources Corporation (CRC) in connection with Development Capital Resources, LLC’s $750 million joint venture formed to operate certain of CRC’s existing midstream infrastructure assets. She also advised Tinicum in its $194 million acquisition of power supply company Astrodyne.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Alison S. Ressler
- BOARDROOM BROKER
- Deals & Dealmakers: Fair Tries Skurt on for Size
- ARI LANIN
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Mergers and Acquisitions Firm Attorney of the Year - Eric M. Krautheimer
- 40 In Their 40's: Brian Little
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Brian Little
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: LUKE GUERRA