SPECIALTY: Media, retail, consumer/e-commerce, technology, industrial
Thomas Wehinger serves as General Counsel for Regent LP, a boutique private equity firm in Beverly Hills, and is responsible for all legal matters at both the corporate level and within its thirteen portfolio companies. He joined Regent LP as the first in-house counsel in June 2016 and was promoted to General Counsel in April 2017. Wehinger serves as the lead counsel on all Regent LP’s corporate transactions and is responsible for drafting and negotiating a broad variety of corporate contracts to serve the needs of Regent’s portfolio companies in the media, beauty, retail, and e-commerce industries. Due to an aggressive growth and acquisition strategy under his tenure, Regent LP grew from approximately 350 employees in four states to over 10,000 employees in 49 states and eight foreign jurisdictions. Wehinger has built lasting connections with colleagues all over the world, which have proven successful in helping Regent LP expand into new global markets.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2019 In-House Counsel Nominees: Thomas Wehinger
- Leaders in Law 2018 In-House Counsel of the Year Finalists: Thomas Wehinger
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Thomas Wehinger
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Private Large Company In-House Counsel of the Year - Kim Matthews
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Public Mid-Size Company In-House Counsel of the Year - Lisa L. Kim
- Deals & Dealmakers: Regis Buy Puts Regent on Radar
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Jason P. Lee
- Leaders in Law Honorees - Corporate Counsel Awards: FERNANDA L. SCHMID