The Riverside Company
SPECIALTY: Fast-growing companies with up to $10 million of EBITDA
Loren Schlachet manages the Riverside Micro-Cap Fund (RMCF) family. As Fund Manager of RMCF, Schlachet leads the fund and has nearly 25 years of buyout experience. Most notably under Schlachet's leadership, in 2018, Riverside completed fundraising for RMCF V in a single close in August. The firm’s latest buyout fund closed at $1.2 billion in capital commitments in less than four months, with demand exceeding the hard cap by more than 50%. RMCF V closed well in excess of its predecessor fund RMCF IV, a $650 million fund (2015). RMCF invests in fast-growing North American companies with generally up to $10 million of EBITDA. At the end of 2018, the RMCF team had invested in more than 55 platforms and 75 add-ons since 2005 and had exited more than 30 platforms, including Tate’s Bake Shop and Alchemy Systems earlier in the year.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- THOMAS WUCHENICH
- Silicon Beach Report March 16: Pray.com Raises $14 Million
- Influential Family-Owned Businesses in Los Angeles: Family-Owned Businesses Outperform Peers in Every Region and Sector
- TOM GORES
- 2020 Economic Forecast & Trends: Construction Lending in 2020 - Clear Skies Ahead
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Andrew J. Weidhaas
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Jeremy Holland
- Deals & Dealmakers: Clearlake’s Cash Haul