SPECIALTY: M&A, corporate finance securities and general business
Larry Braun is the former Leader of the Sheppard Mullin’s Corporate Practice Group. In addition to his law degree, Braun holds an M.B.A. in Finance from the Kellogg School at Northwestern University and has attained the New Jersey C.P.A. Certificate Requirements. He was previously a managing director of the largest private investment banking firm on the west coast. He is resident in the firm’s Los Angeles office where he represents public and private companies in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, securities and general business. As Partner, he specializes in representing private business owners in the sale of their company. He has attained the New Jersey C.P.A. Certificate Requirements. He has been recognized as a top corporate/M&A lawyer by a number of publications and expertly advises clients ranging from family-owned businesses to multi-national corporations in many diverse industries.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Corporate Attorney of the Year
- LA 500: Lawrence Braun
- WHO’S WHO IN LAW - LAWRENCE M. BRAUN
- Partner, Firm Merge With an Eye Toward M&A
- Ex-Employee’s Loss May Work in Bosses’ Favor
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Thomas J. Masenga
- Judging the Lawyers- Transactions/Corporate