Senior Managing Director
SPECIALTY: $5 to $50 million of equity, plus larger transactions with limited partners
As Senior Managing Director of Balmoral Funds, accomplished executive and investor Jonathan Victor chairs the firm’s Investment Committee. Victor co-founded Balmoral in 2005 after serving as a senior advisor to Chanin Capital Partners, a financial advisory firm focused on restructurings. His career has included stints as President and CEO of eBility Inc., an internet company dedicated to people with disabilities; Senior Vice President of Finance with The Irvine Company, a large-scale real estate development company; and Vice President of Kaufman & Broad, a predecessor company to SunAmerica (since 2000, part of AIG). The firm which Victor founded, Balmoral Funds, is similarly of high quality with a reputation for providing insight and significant investment value in complex situations involving any combination of asset, stock, or note purchases, equity infusion, debt restructuring, A.B.C. transactions, etc.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Santa Monica’s Balmoral Funds Invests in Modular Building Firm
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Travis Haynes
- Boxwood Merger Raises $200 Million in IPO
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Robin Nourmand
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - JONATHAN BENLOULOU
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - JONATHAN D. LITTRELL
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Michael A. Woronoff
- The Money Book: Richard K. Barnett