Managing Partner - Origination
The Riverside Company
SPECIALTY: Sources deals up to $400 million
Jeremy Holland is a Managing Partner at The Riverside Company, leading the Origination team across the various funds/strategies in North America. Holland joined Riverside in 2010, when the firm recruited him to switch from executing deals to focusing on originating new investment opportunities in the Western U.S. and Canada. He has more than 20 years of private equity experience, closing deals across a range of industries and throughout the capital structure. The following are a few examples of Holland’s recently closed investments: Vivid Learning Systems, Destiny Solutions, IPAC Holdings, The Praetorian Group, HemaTerra and Naturally Slim. The Riverside Company is a global private equity firm focused on acquiring and investing in growing businesses valued at up to $400 million. The firm’s international private equity and structured capital portfolios include more than 90 companies.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Jim Upchurch
- The Money Book: Jose E. Feliciano
- Jim Upchurch
- Most Influential Lenders: Vicky Schiff
- Financial Firms Fill Up on Hunger for Food Sector
- The Money Book: Andrew Nikou
- Most Influential Lenders in L.A. County: ADAM FEIT
- PROFILE: DALTON INVESTMENTS LLC