SVP & Partner
Skyview Capital, LLC
SPECIALTY: Acquisition and management of mission critical enterprises in technology, telecommunications, business services and niche manufacturing
Jeff White has been actively involved with all M&A efforts at Skyview Capital since its inception. Skyview Capital is a privately held investment firm headquartered in Los Angeles, operating a portfolio of acquired companies worldwide. Skyview Capital specializes in the acquisition and management of mission critical enterprises in the areas of technology, telecommunications, business services and niche manufacturing worldwide. One of Skyview Capital’s specialty focuses that has been extremely successful for the firm has been its acquisition of non-core corporate divestures from large public/private companies worldwide. White’s diverse background encompasses mergers & acquisitions, debt finance, strategic consulting, operations, sales & marketing and commercial banking. He also brings decades of experience that encompass private equity, investment banking and executive management.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyview Capital Buys Credit Card Processing Firm
- Skyview Capital Completes Acquisition of Customer Care Assets of Conduent
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Alex Soltani
- The Money Book: Alex R. Soltani
- Platinum Equity, Gores Group Sell IT Company
- Skyview Bets on Cold Brew
- Skyview Capital Buys Telecom Company
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Nishen Radia