Century Park Capital Partners
SPECIALTY: Auto aftermarket, consumer products
Guy Zaczepinski has been with Century Park Capital Partners since 2005. He is responsible for sourcing, evaluating and structuring growth equity and buyout transactions, as well as monitoring portfolio company investments. Zaczepinski currently sits on the boards of Covercraft Industries, Inc., The Mochi Ice Cream Company and Dominion Youth Services. Previously, Zaczepinski was with ACI Capital in New York. Zaczepinski has led five add-on acquisitions for Covercraft Industries, a Century Park portfolio company and a market leading player in the custom automotive accessory market, providing premium quality exterior and interior protection products for automotive enthusiasts. Two of these add-on acquisitions closed in 2018. On August 1, 2018, Covercraft acquired the operating assets of Marathon Seat Covers, a manufacturer of high-quality, precision-fit automotive seat covers primarily for pickup trucks and SUVs. The acquisition expanded Covercraft’s high growth seat cover offering and direct-to-consumer channel.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Investors - GUY ZACZEPINSKI
- The Money Book: Guy Zaczepinski
- Century Park Capital Partners’ Portfolio Company Makes Fourth Acquisition
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Marty Sarafa
- Century Park Sells Mochi Ice Cream Co.
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Investors - MARTY SARAFA
- Brentwood Associates On Target for $1.1B Fund
- Growing Out of Platinum