Founder, Chairman & CEO
Skyview Capital, LLC
SPECIALTY: Acquiring and unlocking unrealized potential within market-leading businesse
Alex Soltani founded Skyview Capital in 2005 and is Chairman of the firm’s executive and investment committees. He is a serial entrepreneur and started his first business when still a student at UCLA. Soltani brings extensive operational experience to his work in private equity. His strong business acumen and prescient investment instincts have led to successful acquisitions across a number of different industries. In 2014, the LA Business Journal declared Soltani one of the most influential private equity investors in Los Angeles County. Soltani is actively involved with every aspect of the transaction life cycle and plays a significant role in all of Skyview Capital’s investments. Under his stewardship, the firm specializes in acquiring and unlocking unrealized potential within market-leading businesses across a variety of sectors. Skyview Capital acquires non-core carve outs and private companies within industries that they understand well, ensuring that the firm plays a significant and strategic role.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Money Book: Alex R. Soltani
- Skyview Capital Completes Acquisition of Customer Care Assets of Conduent
- Skyview Capital Picks Up Passport Foods
- Skyview Bets on Cold Brew
- Platinum Equity, Gores Group Sell IT Company
- Skyview Capital Buys Credit Card Processing Firm
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Jeff White
- Top Women in Banking: JANKI LALANI GANDHI