Carpenter, Zuckerman, & Rowley
Stephen A. King is a reputable and seasoned trial lawyer with over 100 jury trials to verdict. His passion for justice has led him to obtaining several million dollar jury verdicts including serving as a lead trial lawyer on a team of lawyers who obtained the largest non-economic damages verdict in Riverside County of $40 million in 2015. His other recent successes include a $1.1 million verdict against the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department for First Amendment violations in 2015 and a record-setting $3.1 million verdict against the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services in 2016 for Fourteenth Amendment violations.
King is also a founding instructor at Trojan Horse Method where he travels across the country teaching lawyers trial presentation skills and is also a graduate of the Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: THOMAS V. GIRARDI
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Intellectual Property Firm Attorney of the Year - Rick Richmond
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: PEJ BEN COHEN
- Federal Jury Awards Puma Biotechnology Investors Damages in Securities Class-Action Verdict
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: TIMOTHY L. PIERCE
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: SCOTT A. EDELMAN
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: MARK LITVACK
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEYS