Alston & Bird LLP
Sam Park is a litigator in Alston & Bird’s Los Angeles office. He has more than a decade of experience representing companies in high-stakes class actions, complex commercial cases and arbitrations, and regulatory matters. He has spent his career effectively and efficiently guiding clients through all phases of class actions. Sam understands the complexities and costs associated with litigating class actions and the ever-changing landscape of class action law. He has defeated class actions on the merits and at the certification stage and has implemented strategies for clients that have significantly reduced exposure before settlement.
Park has served as counsel for clients in a wide range of industries, including insurance, financial services, wealth management, life sciences, marketing, beverage, food processing, and nutritional supplements. His extensive experience includes helping clients defend against claims for violations of the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, among others.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- JEFFREY ROSENFELD
- Jeffrey Rosenfeld
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: JAMES R. EVANS, JR.
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Elizabeth Sperling
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Rachel Lowe
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: CHARLES COX
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: JESSE JAUREGUI
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- JOHN D. HANOVER