Partner, Chair–Infrastructure Practice Group
Over the past several years, Patrick Harder – Chair of Nossaman’s Infrastructure Practice Group – has served as lead counsel to public agencies on some of the largest, most innovative, and most technically complex Public-Private Partnership (P3) projects in Los Angeles and nationally. Currently, he is serving as the lead attorney for the City of Los Angeles/Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA) Landside Access Modernization Program (LAMP), a massive $6 billion-plus overhaul/modernization of LAX, and the largest P3 program ever undertaken by the City.
This approximately $5 billion project is the core of the LAMP project, and will ease transit throughout LAX, while connecting the Airport with the Crenshaw Metro station and allowing travelers to take the train directly into LAX for the first time. This will significantly improve access to LAX, and enhance how 75 million travelers experience the nation’s second busiest airport. Harder’s mother is from Jalisco, Mexico, where he spent much of his early childhood.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Real Estate Firm Attorney of the Year - Patrick D. Harder
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: ANDRÉE BLAIS
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: REAL ESTATE ATTORNEYS
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Brian Ostler
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: DAVID GRAELER
- Women in Construction & Design: Deborah Flint
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Artin Shaverdian
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: ELIZABETH COUSINS