Kirkland & Ellis LLP
Nisha Kanchanapoomi is a corporate partner in Kirkland & Ellis’ nationally recognized Debt Finance Practice Group. Recently ranked “Finance Firm of the Year,” Kanchanapoomi is an integral piece of Kirkland’s premier Los Angeles team that serves over 50 private equity sponsors and portfolio companies and serves as counsel in an unmatched volume of transactions.
Kanchanapoomi’s practice focuses on all aspects of debt financing transactions, including the representation of private equity sponsors, hedge funds, public and private companies and alternative capital sources in complex financing transactions ranging from leveraged buyouts, recapitalizations, restructurings to other special situation transactions. She also advises major high end retailers in connection with financings and liability management transactions and has negotiated and closed transactions in a diverse group of industries that are on the pulse of the culture here in California, including technology, energy, retail, entertainment, media and healthcare.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: LUKE GUERRA
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Michael Woronoff
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Luke Guerra
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Kevin Ehrhart
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Peter Massumi
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: TANA M. RYAN
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
- Kevin M. Ehrhart