Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
Mark Jones is a recognized authority in the design and administration of compensation and benefit programs for senior executives and other employees. He provides strategic counsel to public and private corporations and senior executives on deferred compensation, stock awards, retirement benefits and severance pay. He has particular experience with international compensation, banking regulations and California blue sky laws. Jones frequently handles executive compensation and employee benefit issues that arise in M&As, spinoffs, IPOs and financings.
Among his matters in the past 12 months was his work representing AT&T Services in the multi-billion dollar acquisition of various providers of entertainment content for its subsidiary Warner Media, which closed in August, 2018. He also advised Chevron Corporation on the global rollout of its stock incentive plan into 28 jurisdictions; and restructured the $460 million pension plan of a major defense contractor to reduce and stabilize annual funding expenses.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2019 Leaders in Law Honoree: Labor & Employment Attorney of the Year
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: DAVID MCFARLANE
- Most Influential Family Owned Businesses 2019: MONTAGE INSURANCE SOLUTIONS
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: KIMBERLY D. JONES
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Colleen Hart
- Fund's Leading Figures Include Ph.D., Glazier, Labor Advocate
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Marc A. Jones