Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
Marcellus McRae is a member of Gibson Dunn’s White Collar Defense and Investigations, Government Contracts, Media, Entertainment and Technology, and International Trade Practice Groups. His litigation and white-collar criminal defense practices focus on a wide variety of business disputes, internal investigations, and criminal prosecutions including defense of individuals and corporations in cases involving allegations of: financial fraud, False Claims Act violations, public corruption, violations of federal and state environmental laws, health care fraud, wrongful death, criminal antitrust violations, and other matters.
McRae also represents and advises employers in wrongful termination, retaliation, and whistleblower claims. He has first chaired numerous jury trials, bench trials, and arbitrations in both federal and state courts. From 1995 through 1998, he served as an Assistant United States Attorney with the Criminal Division, Major Frauds Section, of the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Los Angeles.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- ATTORNEY---Race for Federal Attorney Heats Up
- New Federal Prosecutor Could Intensify Focus On White-Collar Crime
- LA 500: Debra Wong Yang
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: GARY LINCENBERG
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: VINCE FARHAT
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: RICHARD MARMARO
- Muscling In
- Former Federal Prosecutor Will Play for Defense