Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
Lisa Gilford is consistently recognized as one of the leading complex civil litigators in California. Her practice is focused on class actions, products liability law and jury trials. She represents several major members of the automotive, pharmaceutical, communications, oil and gas, aerospace and chemical manufacturing industries and has earned a reputation as a “go-to” lawyer for companies facing their most challenging and significant issues. As well, superb advocacy skills have played a pivotal role in shaping the outcome of numerous class actions nationwide. Gilford has been engaged by an impressive roster of clients who have positioned her at the forefront of weighty litigation. She is also highly experienced at defending class action lawsuits through the class certification process and trial.
Gilford received the J. Michael Brown Award from DuPont in 2008 for her personal commitment to diversity, recruiting and mentoring in the legal profession.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: LISA GILFORD
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Lisa Gilford
- LISA GILFORD
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Lisa Gilford
- 2020 Leaders in Law Finalists: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- 2019 Leaders in Law Honorees: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Cheryl Chang
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- MARISOL MORK