KRISTEN J. NESBIT
Fisher Phillips LLP
As a partner in Fisher Phillips’ Los Angeles office, Kristen Nesbit plays a major role in defending employers against discrimination and wrongful termination claims and wage and hour matters, from case inception through trial. She is a trusted, strategic partner to her clients, which range from Fortune 500 companies to privately held, billion-dollar companies to public entities, providing legal advice and creative resolutions that have led to favorable, informal outcomes and helped them avoid potentially headline-worthy scandals.
Nesbit’s triumphs in the labor and employment arena, combined with her active community involvement, prestigious award recognitions and commitment to championing diversity, establish Nesbit as a leader in the legal industry and one of the most influential lawyers in Los Angeles. Within the firm, Nesbit stands out as a powerhouse lawyer, capable of handling the most high-stakes cases. She is co-chair of the firm’s California litigation practice group.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Ex-Employee’s Loss May Work in Bosses’ Favor
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Todd B. Scherwin
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Labor & Employment Attorney of the Year
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: JOSHUA MIZRAHI
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: JEFFREY S. HORTON THOMAS
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: CAMILO ECHAVARRIA
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: J. MIRA HASHMALL
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: LEONORA SCHLOSS