Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
Kevin Masuda, co-chair of Gibson Dunn’s Media, Entertainment and Technology and Betting and Gaming practice groups, regularly represents content companies, including motion picture studios and music companies, technology companies, gaming companies, private equity funds, sports and talent agencies, and other clients in various types of business transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, investments, restructurings, public and private securities offerings, licensing agreements, sponsorships, and other strategic agreements.
Masuda works with some of the highest profile names in the sector. Among his recent deals are advising MGM Resorts International in its 50/50 joint venture with GVC Holdings PLC to create a leading U.S. sports betting and interactive gaming platform and the Hugh M. Hefner 1991 Trust in connection with the sale of the Trust’s shares in Playboy. Masuda also represented Ladder LLC in its formation, licensing, commercial arrangements, and capital raise through 2017 and 2018.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: KEVIN MASUDA
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Marcellus McRae
- ARI LANIN
- Firm Looks to Get Ball Rolling With Sports Clients
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: DEBRA WONG YANG
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Debra Wong Yang
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Matthew Erramouspe
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: SCOTT A. EDELMAN