JOSEPH A. GUARDARRAMA
Kaufman Legal Group
Joe Guardarrama joined Kaufman Legal Group in 2011, bringing a unique blend of private practice experience and service as a public official to the firm’s Governmental Ethics, Campaign Finance, and Election Law practices. At Kaufman Legal Group, Guardarrama advises candidates, officeholders, political action committees, independent expenditure committees, major donors, lobbyists, and corporations regarding all legal aspects of their involvement with the political process at the state and local levels.
Prior to joining the firm, Guardarrama served as a Planning Commissioner in the City of West Hollywood for over seven years. During his tenure on the Commission, he presided over its meetings as both Chair and Vice Chair, and dealt with complicated land use policy matters. He has extensive experience with land use, zoning, and planning issues, as well as with the California Environmental Quality Act. He managed the Democratic Party’s on-the-ground post-election vote canvass in Orange County, ensuring that all votes were properly counted.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Stephen J. Kaufman
- Lawyer Who Watched Lawyers Leaves State Bar
- Wealthiest Angelenos: Giving Can Take a Lot of Work
- Herb Wesson
- Lobby Issues In Hotel Vote
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Private Large Company In-House Counsel of the Year - Richard B. Levy
- PAGE 3: Votes of Confidence
- Molina Out, Latino Advocacy Group Looks East for New Leader