Chief Executive Officer
Paul Rahimian currently manages a debt fund that provides construction financing to ground up real estate development projects throughout the Western United States. He founded Parkview Financial in early 2010 and has since originated hundreds of commercial and residential loans, always plying his trademark hands-on management style. Distinguished from its competitors by dedicated in- house finance and accounting professionals Parkview is widely recognized as a pioneer in the industry, among the first to offer complete integration of loan origination and servicing. Prior to becoming a lender, Rahimian was a third-generation real estate developer and general contractor. Between 1988 and 2009, he successfully completed over $350 million in commercial and residential projects. His vast expertise and knowledge in the construction and development industry has benefited both Parkview and its borrowers.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Lenders: Paul Rahimian
- Leaders of Influence - Lenders: Paul Rahimian
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: PAUL RAHIMIAN
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2020: Paul Rahimian
- 2020 Economic Forecast & Trends: Construction Lending in 2020 - Clear Skies Ahead
- Who's Building L.A. (September 24): Local Developer Creates Partnership with Parkview Financial to Ensure Multifamily Restoration Continues
- Parkview Provides $29M Loan for Koreatown Condo Development
- Big Projects Win Support