West Area Real Estate Funds Tax Leader
Martin Griffiths, a partner at KPMG LLP, serves as the firm’s West Area Real Funds Tax Leader. He has extensive experience providing both tax consulting and compliance services to some of the top real estate companies in Southern California. Griffiths previously served as chief financial officer of a pubic REIT, and as senior vice president of tax for the largest privately held multifaceted real estate company in the U.S. He has assisted with the IPO process of two REITs and a publicly traded C corporation with real estate assets.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2018: MARTIN A. GRIFFITHS
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2019: Craig Morris
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Ana G. O’Brien
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: GARRETT USHIYAMA
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Celina Doka
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Thomas J. Masenga
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Kevin Ehrhart