Executive Vice President
Laurie Lustig-Bower began her career in commercial real estate 30 years ago with CBRE and now holds the title of Executive Vice President with the firm. Her Executive Vice President title, given to those with the highest level of revenue production, is shared by approximately 75 of the 3,000 professionals within CBRE’s national platform. She is the founder and leader of Team Lustig-Bower, a group of eight professionals specializing in the sales of apartment buildings, condominium conversions/reversions and land for development of multi-housing properties. In the past ten years alone, Lustig-Bower and her team have handled over $9 billion in real estate transactions. As one of the first brokers to focus on marketing Los Angeles properties to the international market, Lustig-Bower is known for selling the eight acre Robinsons May development site in Beverly Hills for $500 million.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2020: Laurie Lustig-Bower
- 2021 Economic Forecast & Trends Panelist: Laurie Lustig-Bower
- Who’s Who in Real Estate: Laurie Lustig-Bower
- lustig bower
- Pasadena Development Site Sells for $16.6 Million
- CRE Awards 2020: Best Land Sale
- Glendale Building Sells for $119M
- Koreatown Multifamily Property Sells for $29 Million