Senior Tax Manager
Ken Tindall is a senior manager in CBIZ’s Los Angeles office and has more than 20 years of experience in public accounting and tax consulting. He provides tax and business consulting services to companies in the manufacturing, real estate, entertainment and professional services industries. His main client focus is in the area of closely held businesses and pass-through entities. Tindall has substantial experience with State and Local Taxation issues and Research & Experimentation tax credits. His expertise emphasizes business and personal income tax minimization and comprehensive planning for owners and their families. He also has extensive experience representing client tax controversy matters before the Internal Revenue Service, state and local taxing authorities.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Real Estate Strategies Speaker: Kenneth Tindall
- 2020 CRE Awards Panelist: Kenneth Tindall
- Thriving In Their 40's: Karl Seitz
- Thriving In Their 40's: Jing Shen
- 40 In Their 40's: Karl Seitz
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2019: Four Ways Tax Reform Will Affect 2019
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Kelly O’Neil
- Commercial Real Estate Awards: Considerations for Your 2020 Real Estate Tax Strategy