Senior Managing Director
James Malone is a Senior Managing Director with Colliers International in the Greater Los Angeles region, where he oversees the firm’s strategic growth, performance and quality of client services across six offices. Responsible for the development and success of brokerage professionals from the South Bay and West Los Angeles to the Tri-Cities and the San Fernando Valley, Malone brings more than 20 years of professional experience to the table in real estate brokerage, corporate services, real estate development and law. A graduate from the University of California, Los Angeles, where he earned a B.A. in Economics, he also holds a J.D. from Loyola Law School.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2020: James Malone
- JAMES MALONE
- Colliers Acquires Glendale’s CBC Advisors and Adds 10th Area Office
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2019: James Kruse
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2020: James R. Kruse
- 2020 Economic Forecast & Trends: Assembly Bill 1482 is Now in Effect - Here’s How You’ll be Affected in 2020
- 2020 CRE Awards Panelist: James R. Kruse
- Hans Mumper