Chief Executive Officer
James Kruse joined DPI in 2018 and serves as its Chief Executive Officer. Prior to joining DPI, he was the Senior Managing Director for CBRE’s West Los Angeles office and directed all transactional business and operations for the Downtown Los Angeles, Beverly Hills/Century City, South Bay, and Los Angeles Central offices. Kruse was responsible for the success and development of 230 professionals and staff, including individuals in Advisory, Brokerage, Research, and Administration. Before joining CB Richard Ellis, Mr. Kruse served as Executive Vice President of Grubb and Ellis, responsible for the Greater Los Angeles Region. Throughout his 30-year career in the Southern California commercial real estate market, Kruse has been a top-producing broker, successful brokerage company owner, and leading manager in one of the world’s most active markets.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2020: James R. Kruse
- 2020 CRE Awards Panelist: James R. Kruse
- Real Estate Strategies Speaker: Jim Kruse
- 2021 Economic Forecast & Trends Panelist: Jim Kruse
- DPI Retail Stands Strong With Grocery-Anchored Shopping Centers
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: Jim Gillette
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2018: JIM KRUSE