David Erard has more than 15 years of experience in the accounting industry, including seven years at the Big Four. He provides consultation on business matters and related tax provisions of partnership/LLC operating agreements, distressed debt matters, REIT tax consulting and compliance matters, net investment income tax considerations, and assists with other complex transactions faced by private equity firms and real estate investors. Erard holds an M.S. in accounting with an emphasis in tax from Brigham Young University and has lectured on several topics at the USC Gould School of Law Tax Institute.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2018: DAVID ERARD
- Tax Reform: Tax Cuts and Jobs Act - The New Favorable Deduction for Passthrough Entities
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2019: Kenneth Tindall
- Fashion Awards Nominees: Top 10 Retail Trends Impacting Apparel Companies
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Joanna Li
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Victoria Moss
- CUSTOM CONTENT: Tax Reform Highlights
- Diversity & Inclusion - CEO & Leadership Panel: Akash Sehgal