Los Angeles Tax Partner
Craig Morris is a tax partner in KPMG’s Los Angeles office. He is a member of the West Area Tax practice with more than 34 years of experience serving as the lead tax partner on many of KPMG’s audit and tax clients. He has worked with both public and privately held companies providing income tax planning for businesses with multi-state operations. He has extensive knowledge in state and local tax planning and restructuring as a result of spending several years in the firm’s state tax practice. His experience also includes income tax compliance and planning for businesses with both multi-state and international operations including mergers and acquisitions.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2018: CRAIG MORRIS
- LA 500: Mark Hutchins
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: TAMMY MCGUINNESS
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Karen Saunders
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Jeannette Wistner
- MARK HUTCHINS
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Celina Doka
- Mark Hutchins