VICTOR DE LA CRUZ
Partner and Co-chair, Land Use Practice
Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
A leading entitlements and California Environmental Quality Act attorney, Victor De la Cruz’s successful track record with controversial land use matters has led to his engagement on some of the most politically sensitive projects in Los Angeles, many of which have played a prominent role in shaping and defining the Southern California landscape. In 2016, he was also selected to co-chair the Central City Association of Los Angeles’ Housing, Land Use and Development Committee, where he just completed his two year term. He also currently serves on the Boards of Community Partners, the Mexican American Bar Foundation, and Uncommon Good.
This year, De la Cruz successfully represented Kilroy Realty Corp. in entitling its $350 million Academy Square project in Hollywood, and Athens Services with a 265,000-square-foot materials recovery facility and transfer station in Irwindale. He also represents Mount Saint Mary’s University in its first building project in over three decades.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: VICTOR DE LA CRUZ
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Victor De la Cruz
- 2020 Leaders in Law Finalists: Real Estate Attorney of the Year
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Environmental Firm Attorney of the Year - James L. Arnone
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: RYAN LEADERMAN
- Thriving In Their 40's: Kyndra Casper
- Thriving In Their 40's: Elisa Paster
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Elisa Paster