TERRENCE M. FRANKLIN
Sacks, Glazier, Franklin & Lodise LLP
Terrence Franklin has developed a reputation as a leading trusts and estates attorney in his nearly 30 years of practice, handling the most complex, high-value cases. He is responsible for several published appeals and the landmark Moeller v. Superior Court case, which was brought before the California Supreme Court and established a fiduciary exception to the attorney-client privilege for successor trustees. Franklin was also counsel in: Giammarrusco v. Simon, which addressed whether a no contest clause barred an attempt to reform a trust document due to a scrivener’s error; Estate of Cleveland, which addressed the rights of inheritance for foster and stepchildren under the California Probate Code; Estate of Richter, which held that a proposed action to determine a surviving spouse’s community property interest would not violate a no-contest clause in a decedent’s will.
Regularly recognized by leading lists and awards, Franklin was ranked by Chambers and Partners’ High Net Worth guide in the Private Wealth Law category for the past two years.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- John C. Hueston
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: ESTHER K. RO
- Trump Seeks L.A. Lawyers to Look Good or Bad on the Show
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEYS
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Franklin D. Kang
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Mark Neubauer
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Moez M. Kaba
- Leaders in Law Finalists - ATTORNEY AWARDS: LITIGATION ATTORNEYS