Ralph Campillo is a nationally renowned trial attorney whose specialty includes mass torts and all forms of complex litigation, including product liability, commercial disputes, and class actions. Ralph often assumes lead roles in high-stakes cases, federal multidistrict litigations, and bellwether product liability cases. He draws on more than three decades of experience to regularly represent life sciences, pharmaceutical, medical device, and manufacturing companies in federal and state courts around the country.
Campillo has an unparalleled track record of success in high-profile cases involving product liability, mass torts, class actions, and other complex litigation matters. He also has considerable experience handling commercial matters. He has defended prominent pharmaceutical and medical device companies and other top-tier enterprises in bet-the-company litigation, often managing their national dockets and serving them as lead trial counsel and as national or regional coordinating counsel.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: RALPH CAMPILLO
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: RALPH CAMPILLO
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: THOMAS J. YOO
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: DEBRA E. POLE
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: ENVIRONMENTAL ATTORNEYS
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: MILDRED SEGURA
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MILDRED SEGURA
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: RALPH CAMPILLO