PAUL S. CHAN
Bird, Marella, Boxer, Wolpert, Nessim, Drooks, Lincenberg & Rhow, P.C.
With over 20 years of extensive trial experience, Managing Principal Paul S. Chan is lead defense counsel in numerous complex litigations involving alleged violations of the federal and state False Claims Act and civil RICO statutes. He regularly represents Fortune 500 companies including JM Eagle, Herbalife, Mattel, KB Home and Charles Schwab in major litigations as well as professional partnerships and individuals. He regularly represents both individual and corporate clients from China, Taiwan and other Pacific Rim countries as well as local subsidiaries and affiliates of Asian businesses.
Chan is well adept at navigating the unique challenges often confronted by foreign litigants in complex securities, commercial fraud and intellectual property disputes. She recently secured a significant victory on behalf of client JM Eagle, the world’s largest plastic pipe manufacturer. He also represents three Herbalife entities in a class action pending in the Southern District of Florida.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: PAUL CHAN
- JM Eagle Threatens Suit Against Lawyers in Whistleblower Case
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: JANET H. KWUON
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: JAMES R. EVANS, JR.
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: RICHARD MARMARO
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: NICOLE RODRIGUEZ VAN DYK
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MILDRED SEGURA
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Mira Hashmall