Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
Neeraj Arora’s work also involves representing clients such as Prudential Capital Group, in connection with a $100 million private placement to a wholly owned subsidiary of a global developer of solar energy resources for construction debt used to finance a new 75 MW solar photovoltaic generating facility located in North Carolina. He worked with Prudential Capital in connection with another significant project, a first-of-its-kind $80 million private placement to a developer of distributed renewable energy resources.
Other clients include Nexamp Inc., a growing developer of clean solar-powered generation, with which Arora worked in connection with a credit facility for two new solar projects to be located in Massachusetts. He also represented Diamond Generating Corporation and its wholly owned subsidiary, Mariposa Energy, in an approximately $80 million refinancing of its project level indebtedness.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Thriving In Their 40's: Neeraj Arora
- Edison Buys Solar Power Company
- 8minutenergy, J.P. Morgan and Upper Bay Form $200M Joint Venture for Solar Project
- Southern California Edison Signs More Energy Storage Contracts
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Laurae Rossi
- 2020 Leaders in Law Finalists: Corporate Attorney of the Year
- Jolt From Renewable Energy
- Few Alternatives For State Utilities