Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
Nancy Clapp is a Real Property partner in the Los Angeles office of Davis Wright Tremaine LLP. She has a unique practice centered on affordable housing lending, advising commercial banks and other lending institutions in providing construction and permanent financing for tax credit supported affordable housing projects. Over the past ten years she has seen many shifts in funding sources, and has worked arduously to advise her clients on the nuances of such new sources of funding and to help protect their interests in what is at times unfamiliar territory.
Living in Los Angeles, seeing the tent communities grow and housing costs continue to rise, Clapp is proud to be a part of a professional community that strives to address some of these needs. She closes approximately 20 new affordable housing transactions each year for a wide range of commercial banks and other lenders. Some of her clients include Bank of America, Wells Fargo Bank, U.S. Bank, MUFG Union Bank, and California Community Reinvestment.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Julie Capell
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Scott Commerson
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: CAMILO ECHAVARRIA
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Mary Haas
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Sonia Nayak
- Newsmakers---Spa Director's Business Thrives on Stress
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: KELLI SAGER