Partner and Co-chair, Intellectual Property
Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
Michelle Cooke is co-chair of Manatt’s intellectual property practice. Her work spans many industries and regions, and her client list includes Universal City Studios LLC (entertainment), publicly traded Alliance Healthcare Services (healthcare), Yoobi LLC (consumer products) and Eurostar, Inc. (retail). She has specialized in the trademark and copyright arena for over 20 years. Since joining Manatt, she has extended her experience in developing and executing brand-centric legal strategies for multiple new and existing firm clients, particularly in entertainment, multimedia and consumer products.
A trusted partner to her clients, over the past year, Cooke has helped establish, guard and grow prominent brands by working with clients such as AT&T, Credit One Bank, N.A., Herbalife International Inc., and Passionflix, Inc. Her work included providing global strategies to create and increase brand value and revising those strategies to reflect each client’s evolving business needs.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: MICHELLE COOKE
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Michelle A. Cooke
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Michelle Cooke
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Michelle Cooke
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Michelle Cooke
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ATTORNEYS
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: MICHELLE COOKE
- 2019 Leaders in Law Honoree: Intellectual Property Attorney of the Year