HAILYN J. CHEN
Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
From early in her career, Munger, Tolles & Olson partner Hailyn Chen, an Asian American woman, distinguished herself as a leading litigator who tirelessly represents a broad base of clients, from the University of California and other leading higher education institutions in high-stakes internal investigations to large companies, such as Airbnb, in their most complex litigation and trials.
Chen’s commitment and success as an influential leader expands well beyond her practice. In 2017, she was appointed by the California Supreme Court as one of its five appointments to the State Bar of California’s Board of Trustees, which protects the public through licensing, regulation and discipline of attorneys, promoting the ethical practice of law and supporting efforts to achieve greater access to justice. In the higher education industry, Chen is frequently called on by UC to solve its most challenging issues related to litigation matters and investigations.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: HAILYN J. CHEN
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: TAMERLIN J. GODLEY
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Tamerlin J. Godley
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- BRAD D. BRIAN
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: LAURA D. SMOLOWE
- LA 500: Brad D. Brian
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: KELLY M. KLAUS
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: LUIS LI