Blank Rome LLP
Cheryl Chang is a Partner in Blank Rome’s Consumer Financial Services practice group. She is a formidable litigator who focuses her multifaceted practice in consumer financial services and corporate litigation. She consistently strives to achieve favorable outcomes for her clients in complex corporate matters using her creative, pragmatic approach to conflicts and solutions in litigation, trial, and settlement negotiations.
Chang’s client representation ranges from multinational corporations to limited liability companies and privately held family businesses, across a variety of industries. She is recognized by co-counsel and opponents alike for her keen ability to see legal issues and business decisions from her clients’ point of view. She is fluent in spoken Mandarin Chinese, Taiwanese, and French. Chang litigates for corporate and entertainment clients before state and local courts in matters including: intellectual property, antitrust and consumer class action defense.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: LINDA KORNFELD
- Philadelphia Firm Doubles Up on L.A. Pickups
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: ANA TAGVORYAN
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: CHERYL M. LOTT
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Linda Kornfeld
- White-Collar Career Takes Off for Ex-Navy Pilot
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: INTERNATIONAL ATTORNEYS
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Mike Margolis