Reed Smith LLP
Amber Finch is a partner in Reed Smith’s Los Angeles office and currently is the Diversity Chair leading diversity and inclusion efforts for the Red Smith downtown Los Angeles office. A member of the firm’s Insurance Recovery Group since joining in 2011, Finch has quickly become a go-to lawyer for resolving disputes with insurance companies. With her commercial litigation and environmental background, she has recovered hundreds of millions of dollars in insurance proceeds for her commercial clients. She helps her clients negotiate better insurance coverage on the front end, tender and collect on insurance claims, and litigate insurance cases.
Finch’s environmental experience includes the representation of landowners, tenants, and other operators of property on a variety of hazardous waste, water, air, and other environmental impact issues. Finch also defends her clients in private cost recovery actions brought under CERCLA and RCRA.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: AMBER FINCH
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: JOHN IINO
- Firm Makes Courting Diversity Full-Time Focus
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Terry B. Bates
- John Iino
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Junga Kim
- Diversity & Inclusion - Innovative Mentoring Panel: Amber Meshack
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Samantha Grant