ALFRED FRAIJO, JR.
Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
As a partner and member of the Executive Committee at Sheppard Mullin, Alfred Fraijo constantly works to ensure that both his law firm and the larger legal industry are diverse and inclusive. He is the first openly gay equity partner to serve on the firm’s Executive Committee, which is charged with the overall administration and strategic direction of the firm. He helped develop initiatives that support LGBT+ partners and associates at the firm and ensure greater retention and promotion initiatives are implemented. He is a member of the firm’s Diversity and Inclusion Committee, which focuses on expanding diversity recruiting efforts, increasing the retention and promotion of women and diverse attorneys, and enhancing diversity and inclusion in firm management.
Fraijo dedicates much of his life outside of the office to working with community-based organizations. He utilizes his high-caliber experience to support the development and sustainability of organizations that are trying to support low-income communities.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Development Hits Home For Attorney
- Attorneys Shored Up Surfing for 2020 Olympics
- D.C. Firm Grows Staff at Downtown L.A. Office
- 2019 Women's Council & Awards: Attracting and Retaining Women in the Workplace
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: JOHN IINO
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Larry Braun
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Terry B. Bates
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEYS