MWest Holdings has sold the 302-unit Aspen Apartments complex near the border of Koreatown and Westlake for $90 million. The company announced the sale Jan. 23.
The buyer was not named, but CoStar records indicate that Century City-based Cityview purchased the property.
Cushman & Wakefield’s Marc Renard represented both parties in the transaction.
MWest Holings purchased the property in 2015 and upgraded the amenity spaces, lobbies and exterior.
Aspen Apartments is located at 160 S. Virgil Ave. The property was 94 percent leased at the time of the sale, according to CoStar.
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at email@example.com. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Westlake Apartment Complex Sells for $48 Million
- $71.6M for Westlake Apartment Complex
- Westlake Building Sells for $273 Million
- Mixed-Use Complex in Long Beach Sells for $48.9M
- Murals Help Update Sites
- Koreatown Building Sells for $189 Million
- Long Beach Multifamily Building Sells for $73 Million
- Marcus & Millichap Brokers Deals for Nearly $30 Million Worth of Retail Assets