Todd Dietrick • Huntington Hospital, Congress Orthopaedic Associates
Dr. Todd Dietrick’s practice in joint replacement and reconstructive arthritis surgery focuses on minimizing pain and restoring normal function. While joint replacement is a highly successful procedure, Dr. Dietrick has noticed that traditional techniques are often painful and require prolonged recovery periods. Through less invasive techniques, he finds patients have better pain control and a rapid return to function. During hip replacement, Dr. Dietrick utilizes an anterior approach to the hip joint, which does not cut muscles or tendons. In his clinical practice, Dr. Dietrick chooses to focus on joint replacement surgery of the hip and knee.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- Focus on Orthopedics & Sports Medicine: Shoulder Arthritis Patients Have New Options to Avoid Risks of Replacement
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Andrew Wassef
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Andrew Luu
- Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Focus: Comprehensive Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Care in the San Gabriel Valley
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Vahe R. Panossian
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: ANKUR D. PATEL
- Focus on Orthopedics & Sports Medicine: Huntington Hospital - Delivering Comprehensive Orthopedic Care to Help Keep You Active