Steve Vasilev • Providence Saint John’s Health Center and Professor at John Wayne Cancer Institute in Santa Monica
Steve Vasilev, M.D. is the only quadruple board certified Ob-Gyn, Gyno-Ocology and Integrative Holistic Medicine physician in the United States. He received his medical degree from the University of Southern California and completed his residency and fellowship at LAC-USC Medical Center. Dr. Vasilev also holds a MBA from UCLA, and is currently Medical Director of Integrative Gynecologic Oncology at Providence Saint John’s Health Center and Professor at John Wayne Cancer Institute in Santa Monica. Since completion of his fellowship training in Gynecologic Oncology at the USC Kenneth Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center he has been recognized as a surgical innovator and thought leader while actively involved in the training of future gynecologic oncologists at City of Hope, UC Irvine, USC and UCLA. He has been involved in running research programs in multiple venues since 1977.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Mehdi Kebria
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ONCOLOGY
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: RICHARD L. FRIEDMAN
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: ARUS ZOGRABYAN
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: GYNECOLOGY AND OBSTETRICS
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: EIJEAN WU
- Survey Says: L.A. at Risk of OB-GYN Shortage
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Richard Frieder